Walking young lives out of poverty You can change lives today! Make a gift
We encourage you to stay in touch with us, take advantage of our services, get involved with alumni and volunteer activities and keep us posted about your new life.
- Meghan Medlin | Employment Services Manager | Ext. 138 | email@example.com
- Samantha Matillo | Career and Education Specialist | Ext. 136 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Saldaña | Alumni Services Manager | Ext. 206 | email@example.com
ABOUT ALUMNI SERVICES
Alumni Services addresses a variety of issues or concerns you may have:
- Do you want to go to college but need help getting started?
- Do you need counseling or need to address other urgent issues?
- Are you trying to save money for a car, rental deposit, or another big purchase?
- Do you simply want let us know how you are doing?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Call David Saldaña, Alumni Services Manager at (714) 543-5105 ext. 206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Career Center at Taller San Jose. (801 N. Broadway,
Santa Ana, CA 9270)
Hours: Monday thru Friday –8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Wednesdays 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Give back to Taller San Jose and gain resume-building experience by volunteering:
- Serve on an Alumni Speaker Panel – Each time a new class begins at Taller San Jose, we bring together a group of graduates to speak to the incoming class. This is your chance to give unique insight into the program and share your tips for success.
- Work at Special Events – Special events take lots of organization and coordination. Sometimes we need extra hands to set up equipment, assist attendees and make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Outreach– Taller San Jose visits local schools, churches and other community events to recruit students. This is your chance to be an advocate for Taller San Jose and help your peers get on a path to success!