Walking young lives out of poverty You can change lives today! Make a gift
Do you need help finding a job or updating your resume? Remember Taller San Jose is always here to help you find and keep living-wage employment. Check out the resources below.
- Meghan Medlin | Employment Services Manager | Ext. 138 | email@example.com
- Samantha Matillo | Career and Education Specialist | Ext. 136 | firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOK FOR A JOB ONLINE
Log on to Taller San Jose’s jobs portal to look for a job or update your resume.
Visit our Career Center to meet with a staff member or use self-service tools to:
- Create or update your resume
- View job postings online, in our directory or on bulletin boards
- Apply for jobs online or fax resumes
- Practice your interviewing skills
- Get career advice
OFFICE HOURS AND LOCATION
Broadway Career Center
Location: 801 N. Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Hours: Monday thru Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Wednesdays -- 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.